Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Step 1 to Optimizing the PSP

So After today, I spoke with a Daedalusx64 Developer about How I could Optimize my engine, and boy did I learn alot. He Pointed me in the direction of VFPU, and I got it setup with Revamps engine. I replaced some of the functions and Got a slight boost in framerate(Not really noticeable, but its a bit).

I am now going to start learning some ASM so I can use VFPU to the max. VFPU, if Done correctly, will massively increase Revamps framerate. That is my priority right now is to Get VFPU integrated.

Other than that, I have successfully finished Custom games in the new menu, and it all works. Saving/loading/naming, etc. Its all done.

I also fixed all the code trouble that I came upon, so Things are going really well.

1 comment:

  1. Me i like this from what am reading here Revamped is going to be Fast

    ReplyDelete