Monday, May 30, 2011

Ugh, Code trouble

Well I finished the Custom options for Slayer last night. Now I have some odd menu issues after adding Leader Traits. What a pain.
I also started working on Snowballs and some Menu tunes, but thats the only good stuff.

I am having some major code issues. All of the Sudden, nothing seems to work. The bots don't do what they are supposed to anymore, Red Reticules broke, and my whole team system has crashed... What a mess...

I am working on recovering all the broken code and fixing it up. I would rather be focusing on bigger things like coding other options menu, and texturing maps, but no, I have to work on this insane code outbreak...

To top it all off, my cold refuses to leave, so this memorial Monday is not being spent too well.

I went fishing yesterday and had a wonderful time, but I didn't catch anything but 3 inch small fries. Well, thats all I gotta say today.

No comments:

Post a Comment