Monday, May 23, 2011

Revamped PC online

Yesterday A few trusted people from the forums and Myself did some Realtime network testing on Revamped PC. I found it a major benchmark test and was/am Very proud of our progress so far.

The online Was smooth for the most part. It was also very fun, regardless of the bugs that Popped up. It was also a good time to search for bugs, and boy did we.

We played games like Infection, CTF, Headhunter, Slayer, Team Slayer, Modified Infection, and all kinds of gametypes. I now know what I need to get done on Revamped to increase the fun in the gameplay.

Everyone seemed to enjoy the game very much as I did. We got on another chatroom that allowed for mic talking, and we played.

After we were finished, XenoGalaxy asked if I would release the mapping files for Revamped, which I gladly did. They can be found on the Revamped forums in the Revamped 2 section for anyone that wants to create a map.

Reaper and Alex created some gameplay clips that will be featured on the Moddb page as soon as they are done, so be expecting those soon.

Anyways, Online is going great, the game is going superb, and I hope you all anticipate a release!

No comments:

Post a Comment