Friday, June 24, 2011

Sick of the noobs

I am sick of the PSP moddb scene. Its ridiculous. You see these mods that come up and die in a week. Someone learns how to make a model in blender, and they instantly find themselves capable of making a full-fledged game.

Its disrespect to Moddb, and disrespect to Hard working developers.

I also can't stand to see people sick and ask for things, and leave nonconstructive criticism. Thats all they do is want, want, want. They don't care about developers. They don't care about people. They just want their dang Trademark games on their handheld.

They don't care about originality, they don't care about arts, they just care about their little Halo psp, or their left 4 dead portable.

Every day, I see those comments that mean nothing but greed. Every day I see games that pop up and die in a week.

With the PSP becoming easier and easier to mod, Its bringing in an un-wanted crowd of greedy little kids.

I know I used to be a psp noob, but I outgrew it all, and Its just annoying to look at now. I almost regret coming into Game developement through PSP.

Well, Augustine is not going to show on moddb anymore, and I am not saying where it will show now because I would like to attract a more mature crowd of people.

6 comments:

  1. Games pop up and die in a week either to A. there crap and dont know what there doing B. team work problems C. working alone D. Moddb n00bz piss them off and ask for WAY to much

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea i agree, i hate all the noobs, i too am just pissed off completely with them all. they all just need to get the fuck out of the psp scene or shut fuck up with their gayy ass whining and complaining over FREE games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noobs are so annoying anywhere. I just wish the world didn't have so much greed. There is probably more greed than there is with people who actually care about things. I 100% support the fact that your not using moddb anymore. I have seen some of the stupidest questions/comments on there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reap my forum is still n00b and troll free feel free to check it out (its only starting up theres not very many people there http://planb107.forumotion.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look, I'v been into programming for a while now I started off working in a GTA San Andreas Multiplayer server, I worked endless hours on the scripts for this dinky little server that had 10-20 players, After about 3 days everyone was wanting more and more, pointing out little bugs and not being happy for what I did for it, they truly didn't care for my hundreds of hours worth of work, That led to team problems and after a month the server died, point being is that there is ALWAYS going to be people who aren't satisfied of your and your teams hard work and the reality of it is that they never will be and they will tell there little 12 year old no lifer friends about it and they will go and complain about things that really don't matter because sooner or later they will be fixed and who cares what they think its your and your teams game! but I hope you don't make the same mistake that me and my team made and let your project die yours and your teams hundreds of hours worth of work go to waste like my crappy little sa-mp server (That had many complements I just couldn't stand people complaining then I started pissing my admin team off and they started to quit then like I said the server died)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey mexi i was wondering if i could get the url of the new site man cause ive been a fan since day one but never had an account for db and if u dont want to even email it then could u post up a dl when its done or just follo ur progression on som site

    ReplyDelete