Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Did some stuff

Today was pretty good for Revamped. Got a few more textures done for Boardwalk, fixed Up snowvally, and added in Glowing textures for maps and models. Glowing textures add alot to a game. I am also working on background ambience sounds to add to the feel.

Biodude joined the team and has made Revamped High quality sound effects. He is nearly done with all weapons. Sound effects also add more feel.

I also wanted to clear something up about the PSP version. It is no longer our primary target, but a port as well as the dreamcast is a port. I assume most players will play on the PC version because of its better network gameplay and Increased graphics. I too will be playing the PC build.

If I have to release the PSP revamped, I will, but it will be buggy and not that enjoyable. I almost want to just drop the PSP build.

Also, We are looking for a music composer, a graphics artist who can make Skyboxes, and some future voice actors for campaign.

2 comments:

  1. Meh, it will still be revamped: portable for me, I have an hp mini netbook. Heheh, looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a minute, you said something about a dreamcast port? Count me in!

    ReplyDelete